Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

This makes #3...

Blogs that is. My Xanga, an abandoned LJ and now here. I do want a place to rave about my stitching, and I'm sure my Xanga readers get kinda tired of that, lol.

So....My favorite designer is Nora Corbett, hence the "Romantic Stitches". I also like Passione Ricamo an awful lot, but haven't yet stitched any, though I do own The Christmas Spirit now. And there are so many more that I want.....

I like some of the Heaven and Earth Designs too, but I'm kinda picky. I've never been a big fan of fantasy artwork, yet I love mermaids. Romantic looking mermaids. And I love fairy tales too, Scott Gustafson is one of my favorite artists there. And I like quite a bit of Selina Fenech's stuff too.

And thanks to Fudgey at the HAED board, I've fallen in love with silks. So far I only have Dinky Dyes and Silk 'N Colors, but I'm already addicted to the Dinky Dyes that's for sure! Have 2 more skeins on order.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home