Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Thursday, March 09, 2006


I finished my square!!!!!!! But I forgot to take a picture of it last night. Darn.

In other news, I decided to try my hand at gridding. I like!!!! But only pages, the actualy 10x10 bloks would drive me batty, lol. I gridded the pages onto my Earth Mermaid QS last night, and then proceeded to move to another area of the design. I really like the freedom that it gives me to start anywhere, but still be a cross-country stitcher. I meander all over the place when I'm stitching. If I get bored with the colors in one spot, I'll go another way so I can have different colors. Isn't she pretty?

I also have a new start, my first PV. I love the way her stuff looks, but I totatlly can't stand color charts. I absolutley have to mark my stitches off and the color makes that incredibly difficult. I'm going to try Rebekah's suggestion of covering the chart with Glad Press 'N Seal and marking off with permanent markers. If that doesn't work out... *shudders*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home