Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Adventures in gridding

Unable to resist temptation a moment longer, I started gridding Pirate and Mermaid last night. I was just too tired to work on my Iris, but when I'm watching TV my hands have to be doing something. I'm gridding pages, not blocks, and I'm very surprised at how quickly it's going. I got five pages done last night in a little over an hour. After I'd finished the first page, I held it up for my mom to see and she just gave me that "you're crazy" look.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I get that look all of the time - there is something soothing about gridding though

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home