Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Good news!

The Aquarium of the Americas in New Orleans is set to reopen at the end of the month!!!!! This is beyond fantastic news. The Aquarium lost every single fish after the hurricane when their generators failed. That meant they couldn't circulate and oxygenate the water. They were hoping to be open by the end of June and the end of May is just fantastic news! It's an absolutely fabulous aquarium, one of the best in the country.

I now have 4 complete coasters. Now I just need to wash and pin them. Maybe tomorrow.... Want to work on Earth Mermaid tonight more than I want to wash and pin, lol.

Totally random here... I have Pirates of the Caribbean M&M's! They're called "Jack's Gems" and have pirate symbols on them. Uber coolness.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger CraftyPretender said...

That is soo sooo neat!

I love aquariums ... hope to visit it someday!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home