Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

QS Wednesday SAL

My Earth Mermaid has a jawline and a cheek now! I had wanted her to have an eye too so she could see, but I can't stitch that much and talk on the phone at the same time. Yes, I was talking on the phone the whole 2 hours I was working on EM. Haven't taken the picture yet, will do that when I get home this evening. I'm undecided as to whether to work on Newborn Joy tonight or start gridding for Spring Cameo. Printed the chart out Tuesday afternoon and spread it out on the floor. Wowzers!!!! She is going to be so unbelievably pretty and once again I can't decide where to start. I've narrowed it down to three places: her eyes, the cameo necklace or the big pink flower in her hair. (I grid pages because I can't decide where to start!)

I am SO GLAD I don't have to waste an evening tomorrow by going to see that play. Our city is celebrating their bicentennial next year and a local playwright has written a play of the early days of the city. It's mediocre at best and Elizabeth and our boss Allie went to the dress rehearsal last night. I have been informed that it was absolutely horrible. Kent House did all of the costumes for it and we pride ourselves on being as historically accurate as possible. They managed to ruin even our wonderful historically correct Empire costumes. (My sister Elizabeth is the "bride" on the left with all the lace. She made that!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home