Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Friday, April 28, 2006

What does your Birth Date mean?

Swiped from Fudgey!

Your Birthdate: December 10

Independent and dominant, you tend to be the alpha dog in most situations.
You're very confident, and hardly anything ever shakes you.
Mundane tasks tend to drain you - you prefer to be making great plans.
You are quite original. When people don't "get" you, it bothers you a lot.

Your strength: Your ability to gain respect

Your weakness: Caring too much what others think

Your power color: Orange-red

Your power symbol: Letter X

Your power month: October


The only true part is confident and hardly anything shakes me! Anybody who really knows me knows that I could care less what other people think about me. And October has far too many allergens in it for my taste. I'd rather just skip the whole month!

On the bruise front- it's just about gone now! Just some redness around the edges. The skin bruise has cleared up nicely but I can still the muscle bruise. It's still a lovely shade of purple! And odd to look at too, being able to see the lines of the muscle through your skin... A free piece of advice: Don't fall off of metal legged chairs!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home