Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Monday, May 01, 2006

It's hot!

I'm HOT!!!! That never happens to me. Really weird.

I'm stuck up here at work waiting on a ride. Somehow or other we got a nail in the right rear tire of our car Saturday and it was flat as could be yesterday. Took our mom's car this morning and since Elizabeth has math class tonight, I'm waiting on a ride. Knew I should have called again and talked to somebody at home besides Papa, lol.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home