Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

English Garden Sampler


I have been working on TW's English Garden Sampler for two and a half years now. I stitch on it at work, and for the last several months the poor thing hasn't been getting very much attention due to my job "description" expanding at a rapid rate, lol. I was able to get some serious time in over the last couple of days, and I FINISHED THE FOUNTAIN SCENE!!!!!!!! Minus the beads. I bead at the end. Here it is, in all it's glory! I am very proud of myself.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Wow! You must have spent so many hours on this one well done it looks amazing

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home