Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Fabric!!!!

I FINALLY figured out how to navigate the CountryStitch website! Many thanks to Andie at the Mira board for the instructions. I'm so glad Linda will be redesigning it.

Now that I have had a chance to browse the colors, I have quite the list shaping up! I've heard so many wonderful things about these fabrics. And now at Fudgey's request, my list! All linen of course.

Applemint
Coastal Ice
Forget-Me-Not
Lagoon
Paua
Taupo
Waterfall

And now for the Sparkles!

Honeydew
Wisteria

Kiwi Patches

Eden- this one screams "stitch a mermaid on me!"

And I think that's it for now. If only I have an endless supply of money...

Today is QS Wednesday, and I'll actually be working on Earth Mermaid this week. The last two weeks I was just flat out exhausted and didn't stitch on anything most of the last two weeks. I did get another chunk done on Newborn Joy for my little cousin Laney. I'll have a picture of it sometime this week. Just have to remember to take it, lol.

Off to check the Odds and Ends page at Silkweaver, and then it's back to work.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Andie said...

Hi :) Glad that I could be of service LOL Just had to come and checkout your choices.... I LOVE them all! LOL But then I'm an addict..........aren't we all???!!!

7:25 PM  
Blogger fudgey said...

Applemin is gorgeous as is Waterfall... that i know the rest have not crossed my path, though i often think about forget me not
lovely choices there rachel....

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home