Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Part 1 finished!


Blogger is still being a TOTAL pest about images! It won't load any of them. ARGH!! I'm having to do it the hard way and I don't like the way its laid out. *sigh*

Anywho, the thumbnail is Part 1 of St. Pete finished except for the beads. I'm going to bead later. Much later! Fabric is EF Evergreen painted linen. It's not that gray IRL, but the floss colors are pretty true. It is just so pretty and I'm totally in love. I've put it aside to give Spring Cameo, Alternative Reality and Through A Mother's Eyes some attention. They've been very neglected the last few months.

Last week I also stitched a bookmark for my Mimi, for her birthday. This is it. The design is by Belinda and it's her Assisi Spring bookmark. I stitched mine with Dinky Dyes Blue Mountains and Kreinik silver braid. I miscounted, and ended up not being able to do the border. Oh well, I still like the way it turned out! That's why the iris looks a little funny, I didn't figure out my mistake until it was too late to fix that flower.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

St. Pete looks so good! I love your fabric and you are doing a fabulous job! I love mine, too, and I know how hard it is to put it aside. All the Chatelaines could eat up all my stitching time, easily!
Hugs,
Deb

2:20 AM  
Blogger Pearl said...

Hi! Just got here through googling demos on the new broadway musical, The Little Mermaid. I was hoping if you could upload the demos of the new songs from the musical. I would appreciate it soooo much. :)

You can email me at dolcestella@gmail.com

Thanks so much!

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home