Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

St. Basil's HD!!!






St. Basil's is DONE!!!!! I finished it Monday night, but Blogger has been giving me fits with pictures. I'm not entirely sure this is going to work on the first try. ETA: OK, so the whole posting a picture thing with Blogger still ain't working. So a thumbnail will have to do.

Needless to say I'm thrilled to pieces about it. St. Pete immediately went on my Snaps and it shall stay there for at least 2 weeks. I should have Part 1 finished up before I rotate and I hope to get a good start on the over 100 Algerian eyelets in Part 2. I'm probably crazy, but I'm doing all my beading last. That's the way I like to do it though, and I'm not ready to wrestle with a 40" scroll frame just yet.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

What an absolutely stunning piece. That fabric is so perfect for this piece. You must be so happy ;)

2:57 PM  
Blogger Singular Stitches said...

Wow! What a fantastic finsh! Congratulations!

3:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

An absolutely beautiful piece! Congrats on your finish.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

It's Beautiful!! I love the fabric. Any ideas on framing yet?

3:21 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

OMGosh!! Your St. Basil's is gorgeous! Love it!! You have to be so proud of this one!
Hugs,
Deb

PS: If you want to sell the chart, please email me!interiorsbydeb2@aol.com

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home