Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Friday, June 08, 2007

SBQ- Who likes a challenge?


This week’s SBQ was suggested by Ish and is:

What has been your most challenging project and why?

I think it would have to be TW's English Garden Sampler. First time over 1, first time with lots of specialty stitches, first time with blends, first time with beads, first time with cutwork. And it all turned out quite nicely! I'm at work right now, but I'll add a pic when I get home.

ETA: Pic added! Not the best one in the world, but you get the picture.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Gorgeous piece of stitching, though! You learned alot and it is so beautiful! Got to be proud of that!!
Hugs,
Deb

11:41 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Wow, what a stunning piece. Get it framed and hanging on a wall!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Trixie said...

I still think that's one of the most beautiful stitches I've ever seen. I am in AWE that you not only finished a TW, but it was one of your first stitches.

My hat's off to you. It's incredible. :o)

1:47 PM  
Blogger sugardoll said...

I think i will stay away from this design LOL. But you did a very beautiful job with this and my, i can only imagine how patient you have to be to do this piece. Kudos to you! (",)

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home