Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Off on vacation!

I'm leaving bright and early in the morning for Pasadena to attend the Nancy Drew Sleuths convention. I'm very excited. Will be back online Monday with pictures to follow. Have no idea how many I'll end up taking...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Have a great time ;)

9:45 PM  
Blogger sugardoll said...

Have fun Rache! And enjoy!!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Lucky ducky!! Can't wait to hear how it went!!
Hugs,
Deb

PS: I'm watching old TCM Nancy Drew movies this weekend!

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home