Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Presenting....


Presenting St. Basil's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Almost finished. But still, this definitely rates a Happy Dance!

I started the backstitching last night and finished up one color. I really like the way Terry does his backstitching charts. Very easy to follow and I don't have to worry about whether or not I've got the right color matched up with the right line.

It's very sparkly, and I need a special frame for it. I don't know kind though. Maybe a dull antique looking gold. I know it won't be silver as I don't generally like silver. Not that it really matters for me to make up my mind. It'll be a little while before I can afford to get the frame!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger JOT said...

Lovely stitching! The fabric looks great with it.

4:55 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Stunning, stunning, stunning. The stitching is beautiful and the fabric is a perfect choice for this piece. I'd be happy dancing too ;)

3:31 PM  
Blogger sugardoll said...

That is one amazing progress Rachel. It looks awesome! WTG!

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home