Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Lunch time

I'm always on the lookout for good excuses to add stuff to my Little Mermaid collection. (say it like Ariel!) The Disney Store online has an Ariel lunchbox that is just the cutest thing, and I've been looking for a really good excuse to get it.

Well, I finally found it. I need a lunchbox to carry my lunch in when I'm working. Plus it has a matching water bottle, another something that I want. I'd rather buy one and just fill it up every day than go through dozens of bought ones. My tap water tastes just as good as any spring water anyway.

So that's the first thing I'm buying when I get paid. An Ariel lunchbox.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home