Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Bad stitcher!

Yes, that's me. I've been a very bad stitcher. I haven't kept up with my blog or shared pictures or anything. So I'm going to attempt to explain.

My last post on 9/10 is right around the time that I switched jobs. I've worked a lot of evenings, which is my main stitching time. So I haven't been stitching as much as I used to. I haven't even made one full go through of my rotation. I did finish Part 2 of St. Pete, and stitched 2 more times on KMB. I'll put some pictures up tomorrow.

I've also been swimming right along on my medical transcription course. I also have landed an MT job!!!!!!! I start the first full week of January. My last day at Hobby Lobby will be December 29th, and then I'll have a week to get my room cleaned up good, get my desk cleaned off and arranged and get some serious stitching done.

My silks for the Ink Circles freebie came and I've got them all picked out. I'm completely redoing the color scheme to match my grandmother. She successfully finished all of her treatments without one single adverse reaction, except for a sunburn type rash on the radiation site. No nausea, no dizziness, nothing. She did great and we're all very glad of that. I've gotten started on my Christmas stitching way too late and I'm trying to rush through 4 things in 3 weeks. Yikes!

On Tuesday I leave for New York!!!!! Our Mermaid tickets however, are up in the air at this point. The stagehands are on strike. They're supposed to sit back down and talk on Sunday, and I dearly hope they come to a resolution. I've been ready to see this show for nearly 2 years, since I first found out about it.

Come January I shall attempt to be a better stitchy blogger. I do have another blog that you can get to from my profile where I'm chronicling my life as a writer. Feel free to stop by there as well.

And one more thing. I've started selling hand-painted tote bags on Etsy. My store is called Ivy Cottage. Please stop by and take a look.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home