Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Squee!!!!

Summer Cameo is nearly done!!!!!!! I just love Spring Cameo. Soon as I get fabric for Spring she'll be started. (That reminds me, need to go check SW Odd and Ends page) Summer is purple and lavender with roses in her hair! She kinda looks like me, lol.

*skips off to check Odds And Ends page before I forget again*

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger fudgey said...

I am trying really hard to work out how i missed that posting from deb..
she looks wonderful i must say...

very tempting lol!!

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home