Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Ho-hum....

Somebody make some noise and wake me up!!! Not even Buble is keeping me awake and alert today. May need to switch to Cherry Poppin' Daddies or my BBC Swing Orchestra stuff.

Stitchin' Bloggers is active now! Someday I'll work my way through the ring and see who all is on there, lol.

Working on recipes today. I'm swamped with them!!!! Lots of copying and pasting preparing them for the printer, so my wrist is starting to get a little sore. I was pleasantly surprised to look at the clock just now and see it was nearly 3:30. And I'm in the dessert section too, currently cakes. So that's making me kinda hungry.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home