Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Stitchin' Bloggers

Just joined the Stitchin Bloggers webring. It's not active yet though, so it won't work. How many of them will I actually read? I don't know, but I like the idea of being connected to so many other stitchers since I live in a non-stitchy area.

I really, really need to take my Queen Mermaid by The Parrot Stitch to show it to Judy. Maybe I can do this Tuesday when I'm off since I most likely won't have a car this weekend. I should be able to get lots of stitching in since I won't be able to go anywhere!

Oh, uhm, I still haven't washed and pinned the coasters. My current excuse is I have no earthly idea where my corkboard and towels are...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Hi, Just wanted to welcome you to stitching bloggers. I joined not too long ago myself. I live in Florida. So, not very far away from you state wise at least. Love your Queen Mermaaid! Just gorgeous! Stop by and visit me sometime.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home