Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

SBQ- Size matters

Today's SBQ was suggested by Kathryn and is:

What is the smallest count fabric you have ever used? Did you stitch over one? Conversely, what is the largest count fabric you have ever used?

The smallest count I've ever used would be 32, but over 2. I will be doing over one on 32ct once I start the Chatelaine St. Petersburg Garden. Smallest over 1 count as of right now is 28ct for an M Designs ornament.

The highest count I've ever stitched on would be 25ct over 2 for a TW. Not something I'll do again. Over 2 on 25 is just too big for my tastes. I only love 25ct when it's over 1.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home