Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

I did it!!


I finished a page on St. Basil's Cathedral!!!!! This puts me just shy of being halfway done. Tomorrow I'll start going up that tower and start on its spire. And then on Monday I'll rotate on to Alternative Reality.

I still haven't found the right place to take pictures where I can get the true color of the fabric. Will have to keep experimenting. It's SW Jamaica Sparkle and is nowhere near that orange IRL. It's more pink than orange.

Still love this design so very much. It's just breath-taking.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Looking lovely!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

It's coming out so gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see this one done!!!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

This is looking absolutely wonderful!

6:30 AM  
Blogger sugardoll said...

Wow Rache, it looks absolutely gorgeous. Those colors are just awesome!!! Very nice!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Deanne J said...

It's beautiful Rachel, you picked the perfect fabric too.

A Stitch in Time

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks fabulous :)

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home