Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Silly me

Wednesday came and went and I didn't get the SBQ question. Couldn't figure out why, since I knew there was one. It hit me just now. My email changed Sunday and I uhm, hadn't gone to the Yahoo site yet to change my email. I'm feeling kinda sheepish. I remembered to change all my other Yahoo groups!

So here it is!

Have you had a happy dance yet this year? If so, tell us about it! (Or
just point to the entry that talks about it.) If not, when do you
predict it will be?

Yes, I have actually. I stitched my square for the Hurricane Katrina quilt project. Started it Wednesday when I was home all day because the weather was too nasty to go to work, then I finished it Thursday. Will be taking a pic tomorrow and then I have to get it in the mail.

My next HD will be my brother's wedding announcement. Before April 20th, lol. Ordered the last batch of silks I need to floss toss, and they should be arriving middle of the week. Lots of Vikki Clayton silks! And I just had to get more than the 2 skeins I was after to make the shipping worthwhile. Ah, the hardships of being a silk addict.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home