Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Some finishes!

Started and finished my first dishcloth Friday. Whoo! Pictures of it later after the recipient has received it. I don't know if she reads this, but she certainly knows where it is.

The second sock has been successfully started. One more round and I'll start the stockinette!

I've also FINALLY decided what size Peace Fleece needles to get. I've been mulling it over for a good 2 months now and have decided on some 14" 7's and 14" 5's. They're lovely hand-made needles from Russia with Russian enamel ends. Russians truly excel at enamel work.

For the life of me I can't remember my rotation order! I'm going to have to go back through my own archives and find it. Sheesh...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home