The ball gown
Behold my bodice!!!!!! I'm so VERY proud of myself. I did it all by myself, it's period correct for around 1860, and I made bias tape for the first time. Took me 2 weekends to do it, and one weekend to do the mock-up. Good thing I did make a mock-up, otherwise it would have been way too big!
The skirt is almost finished. It's brown tafetta underneath, with the pink as an overskirt. My overskirt is way too long though, so I have to shorten it by at least 15 inches, probably more. Took over an hour to gather the pink and the tafetta! It's all sewn into the waistband now, and I have to tack the waistband down on the inside. Then finish the overskirt, and it'll be ready to mark the hem and put on the hook and bars that hold the bodice to the skirt. And the event is in 2 more weeks, so I'm going to make it!! Just barely, lol.