Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Alternative Reality


Here is the latest picture of Alternative Reality. Spent most of the week filling in confetti, so not a lot of visible progress. That one single hole there all by itself, I don't have that color! Anywhere. So far I haven't managed to remember to run by Hobby Lobby and pick it up...

Pulled St. Basil's out today. I can almost taste the finish on this one, even though I still have 5 pages to go. There's just not a lot on those 5 pages, except for one of them. As soon as it's done, I'll be able to start Chatelaine's St. Petersburg. So I'm hoping I'll be close to having it done by the time my tax refund arrives.

I'm actually considering shelving my rotation for a little bit to get some serious work done on St. B. It's the kind of piece that I can do that for because I'm still as in love with it as I was when I bought it. It's definitely coming to work with me Saturday.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger sugardoll said...

I don't know what this one really looks like but wow girl, that takes so much patience and determination. Absolutely fantastic, and so much work to do this! Kudos to you! Can't wait to see more =)

11:04 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

I love your HAED, it's beautiful. I should pull mine out of the UFO pile.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home