Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

I'm hibernating

And no, it's not because winter came back. It's because spring is here. That means busy at work, horrible allergies and just feeling "blah". I HATE pine trees!!!! I fantasize about someday living in a place where the closest pine tree is a thousand miles away.

Started and finished the second dishcloth. Will have pictures of those Monday. Also finished the last coaster last night and they are on the ironing board drying. The trip to Hobby Lobby looking for a pretty box to put them in was a total blow. Nothing! Not even a suitable sized one that I could cover with pretty paper. She's still getting them tomorrow, I'll just tell her I'm still looking for a pretty box for her to store them in.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger sugardoll said...

I am on regular dose of claritin since spring started kicking in. I never get this in the Phils. but I am getting really bad hives. I am allergic to too much chicken but it can't be poultry this time, I hadn't had chicken or too much in a while. So i guess I am one of those allergic to whatever...pollen maybe? The pharmacist said...Oh spare me the affliction! the itch is killing me! I even like blamed it on my IUC LOL.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I moved away from corn -- from Illinois to Oregon. They still grow corn in Oregon, but not so much. Now I live in Las Vegas, but I have to tell you, we have lots of pine trees in our backyard -- they can live with little water.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home