Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Oh happy day!

I thought this post was going to be sad, and depressing, reflecting my mood over the weekend. But it's not. It's happy!!

My weekend was awful. It started with my sweet munchkin going missing. I searched everywhere for her Saturday, and cried most of Sunday. I'm very attached to the little beast. That thing about pets being great for depression and people with chronic illnesses, it's totally true.

Cried some more this morning, then at 1:30, Mama called me at work and announced that Zoe was home!! In 10 seconds flat I felt 200% better and had to explain the tourists why I was crying and saying "Thank God!" over and over. I'd finally made my peace and decided that next week, I would go find another cat.

Well, I hope that other cat finds another home, because I won't be going out looking for another one. She's currently curled up in my lap alternating between taking a bath and snoozing.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger sugardoll said...

Exactly what i thought when you announced she came home..."Oh happy day!" Glad she's safe and you are feeling better. =D

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad Zoe came home :)

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home