Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

8 Random Things

OK, I got tagged by Georgiana for 8 Random Things. First the Rules. And since I have 2 blogs, in order to get my 8 people tagged, I'm posting this at both of them.

1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog

Okey-dokey, here we go!


1: I am The Munchkin's favorite chew toy
2: I sleep in socks year round, even when it's 80 degrees outside at night
3: I have crooked ankles and don't like to wear high heels because of it, very sad
4: I own 9 American Girl dolls, with #10 coming home this summer
5: I have a phobia of small cars
6: I like watching Discovery Health
7: I read military history books just because it's fun
8: I don't like nuts in my chocolate

So, now I tag! My mother, Laura, Lynette, Gill, Belinda, Michelle, EeKoon, and Dana!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Socks year round?? I can't sleep in socks even when it's only 5 degrees outside ;)

11:11 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I responded to your tagging me. Come and see. :-)

6:13 PM  
Blogger sugardoll said...

Girl, get ready!

I'm tagging you too LOL...But since you are already there...I think that counts..same thing..same thing..

I've tagged you on my blog.

http://sugar-dimples.blogspot.com/2007/05/ive-been.html

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home