Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Monday, May 21, 2007

St. B update


Wow, that uploaded really fast! Nice for a change, lol.

St. Basil's by Dimples. Stitched on Jamiaca Sparkle Belfast from Silkweaver.

Not a lot been going on thank goodness! Things are pretty quiet right now.

Had a very productive weekend. Got my room cleaned, my car washed, the refrigerant in my car's A/C filled up. My air works again! Imagine that.

Zoe wore herself out yesterday playing outside in the yard. No sign of the Siamese since last Sunday. I did call the city last week and they said they'd come put a trap out, but they haven't done it yet so I need to call them again.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

St. Basil's is beautiful, I just love that fabric ;)

5:58 PM  
Blogger Sandie said...

Beautiful job! What a lot of work. I just love it.

8:10 AM  
Blogger sugardoll said...

Wow it looks super!! Is it almost finished?

I really love your fabby, will have to add that to my FOTM wishlist =D

3:32 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Everytime I see your St. Basil's I'm very tempted to get it!! You've stitched it so spectacularly!!
Hugs,
Deb

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home