Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Friday, June 01, 2007

Needles galore!

Today's SBQ was suggested Kathryn and is:

How many needles do you use during a project? Have you ever loaded
up a needle for every color? Do you use a new needle for every
project or recycle your favorite needle?


Let's see. Usually just one, unless it tarnishes mid-way through and I toss it. That's the only time I toss them, when they tarnish. Or if the eye breaks, which isn't often.

I've sort of loaded up a needle for every color. I've got on TW under my belt, English Garden Sampler, and the blends were overwhelming me. Enter the Pako Needle Organizer! Wonderful thing, that. I had 64 threaded needles stuck in that thing. One for every blend. But I finished the piece with my sanity intact. And a monstrous surplus of needles! I really should hang onto them for my next TW- Lady of Shallot.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home