Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

WIP update

Warning! Picture heavy post.

Kimono Butterflies Mermaid ACEO QS by HAED, artist Nadia Tate. It took me forever to "see" her face, lol. I'm very pleased with the way she's turning out.







Chatelaine St. Petersburg White Nights part 2 complete. Still totally head over heels in love with it! It's so sparkly already and there's not a single bead or crystal on it yet!






And my PV, cuz it's been awhile. The mirror is TOTALLY finished now except for the backstitching. The bouquet is just about complete too. It's still driving me batty, but I'm starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Chiloe said...

Great WIP !!! YOu don't stitch small pieces either ;-)

1:36 AM  
Blogger pethair-xstitcher said...

See...I do not visit for a while and you go and do all these wonderful projects! Such wonderful work!
hugs

7:32 PM  
Blogger Kyriaki said...

Hm, the Catholics are the fastest growing in the world, but I think the Orthodox are the fastest growing denomination in America. Either way, I don't really care... the point is that there is this concept of the 'neo-evangelical', the protestants who are sick of the shallow evangelical church and have gone running back to the Orthodox and Catholic churches, looking for something real, with a bit of substance.

12:37 AM  
Blogger sugardoll said...

All are gorgeous WIPS. The kimono butterflies face is very pretty.

12:06 AM  
Blogger Karin said...

Those are great WIPS! Congrats on all of the stitching

4:49 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Absolutely beautiful things you're stitching! I adore my St. Pete's, too. I'm such a Chatelaine fan. I see we're both on the Mirabilia Stitcher's, as well. Love your blog.
Deb/CabbageRose/LavenderRose

5:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG I am just going to start "Through a Mother's Eyes" My daughter is going to get married May 4,2012. Did u ever get it finished? I love it soo much. STMRH at aol.com

5:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just love ur pic "Through a Mothers Eyes." Did u ever finish it? I am just starting it. My daughter is getting married om May 5.2011

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home