Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Monday, March 27, 2006

The Queen is done!!


That's right, she's DONE!!!!!!!!! Started 9/05, finished today. Done 2x2 on recommended Water Lily linen. I do love the color, but if I ever want to stitch on it again, it'll be in Jobelan. I am an official hater of Wichelt linen.

Next up: Finish my Iris pillow and then start 4 slot rotation. The rotation includes PV "Through A Mother's Eyes", HAED Pirate and Mermaid and Spring Cameo, and Dimples St. Basil's Cathedral.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Novia said...

Very pretty. WELL DONE!! Both with stitching and conquering HTML.

4:35 AM  
Blogger JOT said...

Shes lovely! Great stitching.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

She looks wonderful - well done

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home