Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

It's almost done!!!!!!


English Garden Sampler is nearly done!!!!!!!! All I have left is the cutwork and the beading. This piece was started in October of 2003 and I didn't yet know about framing margins, so I don't have enough fabric to do the big TW trademark border. This is as wide as it's going to get. It's quite lovely and I am SO GLAD it's almost done! Will be starting HAED's "A Favour" when I get this one finished. Ordered the fabric for it last night. :D

I have the coasters all blocked and they're dry, I just haven't taken pictures of them yet. In fact, they're still pinned to the corkboard! Can we say procrastinator?

And now I'm going to go stitch. The end is so close on Newborn Joy that I can taste it!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Oh its lovely I wish I had the patience to sew a TW

8:49 AM  
Blogger abeautifulcraft said...

This is just so beautiful. Isn't it wonderful getting old UFO's out of the way and completed. With your border, don't be afraid to sew on a 'new' border. Really enjoyed reading your blog.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

That is just absolutely beautiful! I don't even consider TW designs. They are so detailed! You should be really proud of your accomplishment!

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home