Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

My first SBQ!

Lately, it seems that many stitching bloggers have experienced a loss
of their stitching mojo. Have you ever lost your stitching mojo? If
so, how did you get it back and how long did it take?

Yes, I have. The worst time was about 3 years ago now when I was having hand problems, and this was my pre-Q-Snap days. I could not hold my hoop. I got so upset and so frustrated that I didn't stitch for nearly 6 months. Had to ease myself back into it and now I'm full steam ahead again! My hands hurt to the point that I could barely hold a glass. Once I could keep a firm grip on a glass full of water, then I slowly started stitching again.

I've also had brief times when I just haven't felt like it. Haven't stitched much this week because I'm sleep deprived and can't concentrate by the end of the day. That's a recipe for frogging so I've left it alone. I don't stitch much during holidays either, so much going on!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home