Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Squeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

The description for the next Mirabilia, White Christmas, has me all atwitter!!!!!! As posted on the Mira board earlier by Jennifer:

"On Christmas Eve the Gothic windows were laced with frost. Icicles gleam as the snow flutters in silence. A lady in red cups her hands around a single snowflake and tiny crystal snow drops are scattered across her plush, velvet cape."

I am so unbelievably excited!! White Christmas is my most favorite Christmas of all time and I'm getting visions of Rosemary Clooney and Vera Ellen's fabulous red velvet dresses for the finale. *sigh*

June 1 is the official release date. I do hope a picture appears before then because I just might go crazy waiting!

And would you believe I washed and blocked my coasters this evening? Will take pics later in the daylight.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Oh wow I love white christmas too, I wonder how she will look, after all royal holiday could easily have been described like that! Thats given me something to get excited about at least

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home