Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

May stitching evaluation

So, for May I had set myself the goal of finishing Newborn Joy so that I could start Spring Cameo in June with no guilt. Due to various reasons I didn't quite make it. Though I am *thisclose* I will not be staying up late tonight to meet my goal. If I didn't have to go to work tomorrow I would, lol.

I'm nearly done with the backstitching, then I have the beading. That won't take long though since it's a small piece. I will be done with it by the end of the week though, so not too bad considering how bad I've felt this month and how little stitching I've actually done. If it wasn't for my stand, I don't think I'd be stitching at all right now. I simply can't hold a frame anymore.

Fibromyalgia really is the bane of my existence right now. I've been in bed by ten with the lights off nearly every night the last two weeks, sleeping in as much as I possibly can before I absolutely have to get up or be late to work. I have Tuesday afternoons off (thank God!) and I spent most of yesterday curled up in my bed hovering between sleep and awake. I can't sleep in the daytime unless I've been awake for nearly 24 hours, but the rest sure did feel good! Two weeks ago I went home early on a Wednesday because I simply couldn't keep going. It hurt just to string a coherent sentance together! Went straight to bed that day and stayed there until nearly 7 when Mama told me supper was ready.

And next week I'll have the house all to myself for 4 days! Kind of a scary thought, lol. Elizabeth will be at a conference in Baton Rouge, my parents and Jason will be at his league's national debate tournament in Virginia and that leaves me in the house by myself! I plan to saute up a package of shrimp Monday night and do things with it the rest of the week. Hmm..... I'm going to have make me a shrimp and mushroom omelet with some mozzarella cheese. That sounds really good....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home