Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

A Cajun tree!!!

Mary at M Designs has created a special shop exclusive tree for Cajun Crossin'. It says "Cajun" and it's stitched with an exclusive Vikki Clayton silk dyed in Mardi Gras colors. (purple, gold and green). I'm getting one!!! I may even stitch two, one in the Mardi Gras silk and one in a variegated red that would capture all the color variations on a boiled crawfish tail.... That seems fitting to me since the topper charm is a crawfish.

Oh great, now I've made myself want crawfish!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Trixie said...

It's gonna be cute! I'm still stuck on the TW finish. For lack of a better adjective ... Incredible.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home