Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Picture heavy SBQ

So I'll be doing links so those with slow connections can at least read what I'm saying, lol. This one is a two-parter.

#1 from Vash, she wants to see backs!

So, backs here I come! This first one is the back of my HAED "Earth Mermaid Quick Stitch". This little baby has 90 colors and is heavy on the confetti but oh my word she's stunning!!! It's kinda messy by my standards, but VERY neat compared to the fountain scene on my TW English Garden Sampler. (which I left at work and can't take a picture of).

This second one is my Mirabilia Queen Mermaid. The white threads running all over the back is from the beading, which I do last. Can't stand my floss getting wrapped around the beads, lol.

Part 2 from Singular Stitches:
"a pictorial tour of [the] special place that you go to create yourwonderful stitched creations."

I have one spot, my stitching chair. Everything I need is spread out right there where I'm sitting. The thing draped across the back arm of the chair holds my scissors and highlighters- it also has a pincushion on top but I don't use that part it, my Gazelle of course, then the little trunk holds misc. floss and hoops and such and my unopened needle packages. The makeup of the bookcase has changed somewhat since I took this picture back in the winter. It's been completely re-arranged so that most of my charts are now in a 3-ring binder and they stand up to make fondling easier.

But my laptop no longer resides there on the footstool! I didn't have a desk in my room when I bought it last fall so it stayed by my chair.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Singular Stitches said...

Great stitching nook! Nice and cozy!! :o)

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home