Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I'm home!

I am back from vacation! Tanned, relaxed and finally all unpacked. Took 2 days to do that. Mostly because I'm slow, lol.

I do have pictures up. Me, my sister and our good friend Joanna went. We seem to be making a tradition out of this three-some vacation. Last year we went to New York, this year Gulf Shores, next year L.A.

Did get quite a bit done on my PV Iris pillow while I was gone. I have a picture, but it's on my laptop at home so I'll put it up later.

My mom and I are going to start taking knitting lessons at my LNS. I have Tuesday afternoons off, so we're going to give it a whirl. I want to know the basics, I don't really care if I never master anything else. Don't know when we'll start though because next week my dad's off and Mama doesn't like to go places and leave him at home.

And that's all for now!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

looks like you had a fantastic time! Welcome back

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home