Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

To-do list

#1: Vacuum cat hair out of car. (that is what happens when you take a long-haired cat to the vet who absolutely will not get into a carrier)

#2: Lace up Newborn Joy so that I can take it to Hobby Lobby tomorrow and get the frame. After a quick measurement this morning, an 8x10 frame will be perfect! And frames and pre-cut mats are on sale this week so I'll see what I can come up with tomorrow.

#3: Do my checkbook

#4: Stitch on Spring Cameo!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Stitch-n-Snitch said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I'll be posting more about Nancy in a few weeks when I do my ABCalong letter N. :)

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home