Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Silkweaver is back!!!!

Silkweaver is back online and shipping orders!!!!!! I'm so happy. :D Once the website gets updated this weekend I'll be checking the FOTM pages again and if the Wishlist option is still there I shall make my list and join for a year. There are so many linen FQ's that I want and since I pick fabric for specific projects well in advance of stitching said project, the Wishlist option would work best for me.

And there are new colors going up with the site update. :D:D:D:D:D:D

No stitching last night. I sat on the couch with one of the cats and watched the Everwood series finale. It ended well I think. Not as perfectly as Will and Grace, but that finale will live on as one of the best ever filmed, IMO.


I'm sauteing shrimp tonight. I'll cook with some of it then pop the rest in the freezer. Need to clean the fridge out too, there's hardly any room in there! Cooked shrimp absorbs the flavors and odors of other things in the fridge and after a few days it starts to taste REALLY funny, in a bad way. I'm also going to try out the fried calamari rings that my mom bought at Sam's last week. I love calamari. (and octopus too!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home