Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

SBQ- Framing

Today's SBQ was suggested by Cathy:

When you get a project professionally framed do you get glass inserted
into the frame? Why or why not?


Yes, I do! The house I live in is rather old and was not built very well. There is dust EVERYWHERE. I don't want this dust on my stitching so I always always always have glass put in whether it's professionally framed or I do it myself. My pieces are far too precious to me to let my dusty drafty house mess them up and dull the sparklies.

And my Countrystitch order came yesterday!!!!! It's so pretty. I'm thinking about doing the PR "Dawn" fairy on it...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Trixie said...

Now see, I thought I was the only one that was worried about dust. Hm. Ex-ZACT-ly right on the "too precious". Yep.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home