Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Stash order!

Ooh it felt so good!!! Placed my first order with Cajun Crossin' just a few minutes ago. The shop exclusive kit is just TOO CUTE to pass up! I already have fabric at home that I'll use. I don't really like Jobelan, which is what the model is stitched on so I'm going to use some white Monaco that I have in stash. As far as evenweaves go, that's really the only one that I like.

Also bought my first skein of Vikki Clayton silk. I chose Blueberry Creme. It's a really pretty blue and white and it reminded me of the Greek flag. I'm using the PR freebie Arabesque alphabet to stitch some Christmas ornaments for my two best friends. One of them is Greek and I'd been having trouble coming up with the right color. Blueberry Creme fits the bill nicely.

Now if my Countrystitch order would just arrive...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Trixie said...

I loooove that Blueberry Cream. I just ordered some after I saw your post. :o)
I made my initial w/the PR Arabesque and have been wondering what to do w/it. Ornaments are a GREAT idea!!
Happy Stitchin'!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Singular Stitches said...

Stash is very fun!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

That M design is cute-love it. You are enabling-LOL

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home