Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

SBQ- Traveling

Today's SBQ was suggested by Anna M. and is:

What do you keep your WIPs and other stitching supplies in when traveling?

Whatever tote bag it will fit in! I have a nice sized stash of tote bags and I can generally find one that fits the bill perfectly. Since I keep my floss in Floss-Away bags on rings, space is rarely an issue.

I'm going to be in the gift shop most of tomorrow and I can't decide if I want to just work on A Favour or start my cell phone pouch. It may end up depending on how my hands feel when I wake up. I've decided to crochet a pouch that I can hang on the outside of my purse in the hopes that I will actually hear my phone when it rings. I'm doing it with the new DMC Senso yarn, the heather purple cotton/wool one. The pattern is a DMC freebie that I found on the Michael's site. The body is done with a 5DC popcorn stitch. Then I'm using the strap from another pattern that I found. It's made with a hook so I can take it on and off my purse and clip it to my jeans if I want to.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Singular Stitches said...

The cell phone case sounds interesting. Unfortunately, I'm not a crocheter. Can't wait to see the pics!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

OMG! I printed that one out off Michael's as well. :o) Haven't even thought of starting it tho, I bought the cuuutest little Dooney & Burke mbl ph holder a few months back and I just can't see replacing it, yet.

Might depend on how cute your's is when it's done. :o)

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home