Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Friday, August 11, 2006

SBQ

So I'm a couple days late. It's been more than a little weird at work. My computer up here is sick so I'm having to bring my laptop back and forth so I can keep working on all my stuff. Mailing list.

So, here we go.

This week’s SBQ was suggested by Ami and is:
For those of you who use hand or over-dyed floss, how do you store it?

Right now they're all in a pile on the bookshelf by my stitching chair. I have plans to get them into Floss-Away bags and sort them by manufacturer, but I need more Floss-Away first. I keep forgetting to order it. You'd think with placing 3 stash orders this week I would have remembered with one of them! But no, I forgot every single time. My collection is growing though so I really need to get on the ball before they start falling over.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Trixie said...

Thank you for all the nice comments on my blog. :o)

Can I ask you, since you've actually done this one, I see there are blank spots behind where all the beads are on the chart, does that mean no stitches behind them? I'm thinkin' that would be really unattractive if I were using a color like ... red. heh.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

Thank you for your help!!

Have a lovely weekend!

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home