Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!


Finished my Joy tree into an ornament last night. And there it is! Stitched with VC Evergreen and Wine, beads are Delica 279 red/green luster. My first matboard finish too. And I liked to killed my finger sewing the cording on, lol. But I love the way it turned out and will definitely be finishing more ornaments with matboard.

Chatelaine's Watergarden kit has been purchased! Unfortunately I have to wait till January on the chart because of my bridesmaid dress and my medicine. Ah well. It's not like I have the fabric yet anyway, lol.

Speaking of, the fabric will be EF's "Ocean Dreams" painted 32ct Belfast. I'd link to a pic, but Lori took the site down while she's moving. And I need a custom cut so I won't be ordering it before February. Lori will need some time to get stuff set up again and I don't want to be part of the flood when the cart goes live again.

And my Christmas money will be buying me the new Mirabilia Christmas tree kit from Karen over at the Froggy Stitcher. I love it SO much. Having the darnedest time coming up with fabric for it though...

The voting for my knitting bag is 3 for Ruth Fielding, 1 for Judy, 1 for Hardy Boys. I'll take votes for a couple more days.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Meari said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a wonderful day. Joy tree looks nice. :)

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home