It's been a busy day!
So today the task began of getting rid of it! Cleaned the top off- no small feat, then cleaned out the inside. Again, no small feat. It's been nearly 10 years since we moved into this house and it's been my catch-all place for all that time. Didn't take nearly as long as I had thought it would though, for which I am very thankful. I had cleaned it out a couple years ago thank goodness.
All empty and it was time for the de-construction to begin! With the aid of my trusty hammer, a chisel and a prybar, out it came! It had a marble top that I'm not entirely sure was even real marble. So I had no problems whatsoever banging the thing into pieces to get it out.
I've started an album to chronicle my progress and the transformation. With a new camera to play with I couldn't resist!