Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

SBQ- Floss floss floss!

This week's SBQ was suggested by Jan and is:

How many different brands of "complete" embroidery floss sets do you
own? How do you keep track of it? (i.e., spread sheet program, index
cards, palm pilot, etc.)


Thanks to the infamous Hancock's print mistake, I own 1 complete set of DMC. And that's it, lol. I keep track of it with an Excel spreadsheet. And since I just pulled for an HAED, I need to replace a whole bunch of it.

Zoe was spayed yesterday. She's speaking to me again, begging for her ears to be scratched and chewing on my knuckles. She's still quite perturbed that she can't run though. Until yesterday she had two speed- head on run and asleep. She's recovering slowly and will thank me eventually when the tomcat leaves her alone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home