Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

When somebody in the banking industry has never heard of PayPal, something just ain't right. Usually the people at my locally owned bank are wonderful and so kind and will bend over backwards to help you get something straightened out. But not this lady, oh no. Heaven forbid she should be helpful.

In paying for my camera, the seller had not changed his PayPal addy to the correct one, so the first payment I sent never went through. Meaning the money never left my account. And then I get an NSF notice, so I called this morning to explain. I would have to get the one lady in the bank's employ that has never heard of PayPal and did not understand anything I told her. She told me and I quote "Since it's not a bank error there's nothing I can do" in the haughtiest, most insulting voice I ever heard from an employee at my bank! I beg to differ, lady!!!

So my mom is going to go to a different branch and see what she can do to fix it since her name is on my account on too. How can you work in the banking industry and not know what PayPal is????

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Meari said...

Hmmm... Well, I'm not sure my bank would know either. LOL It's been my experience that people who work at banks aren't usually all that helpful, and yes... They have that haughty-ness about them!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home