Romantic Stitches
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The thoughs of a Victorian Romantic, including stitching, books and whatever strikes my fancy, including the ocassional foray onto a soapbox. Artwork by Jo at Little Ariel

My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisiana, United States

History geek. Browncoat/Whovian/Trekkie/Scaper Science fiction romance writer. Closet football fan.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Party time!!!

Saints: 27
Eagles: 24

PARTY!!!!!!! New Orleans is a madhouse of partying right now. Kinda glad I don't live down there, lol. The streets around the Superdome probably won't clear out before daybreak. Every bar in the Quarter will be open all night, there's probably impromptu parades going on too. And I kinda wish I could see it. There's a whole lot of people all over the state who won't go to sleep tonight.

This is the first time in franchise history that the Saints have made it this far. Next up the division title. Then actually possibly for real the Super Bowl. This just might be the year that hell freezes over. That's one of our state jokes, hell will freeze over when the Saints win the Super Bowl.

A fitting end to the day. I have proven that my Southern womanhood is still intact and successfully made chicken and dumplings. It was the first time I've made them in 10 years. And they came out almost perfect!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Singular Stitches said...

Woo hoo! Good for the Saints!!

(The Steelers made it a very short season this year... :o( )

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home